Monday, March 24, 2008

Manic Monday Breakfast and Lunch


I was up early this morning finishing an assignment so I needed to reward myself with a delicious breakfast. I decided to have the whipped cottage cheese that I can only find at Whole Foods along with some blackberries, half a banana and some grapes. I topped it all off with some delicious Puffins and some Honey Bunches of Oats I was trying to finish. A little sprinkle of Saigon Cinnamon and I had a breakfast of champions. With breakfast I had a big mug of chai tea.

I wasn't in the mood for a heavy lunch today so I had a whole bunch of baby carrots and some Whole foods traditional hummus! I also had a few rosemary crackers and a piece of goat gouda, also from Whole Foods. For dessert I had a coconut date nut roll.

Tonight's dinner I'll be posting later but I am thinking about making a salad with all my delicious Easter leftovers!

No comments: